17. Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with Educational Excursions outside the United States:
1. You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
2. If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on Educational Excursions (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website. You will not use Educational Excursions if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from the United States.
3. Certain specific terms that apply only for German users are available here.
1. By "Educational Excursions" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.Educational Excursions.com and any other Educational Excursions branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins such as the Like button, the Share button and other similar offerings and (d) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
2. By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Educational Excursions or provide data to us.
3. By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with Educational Excursions.
4. By "content" we mean anything you or other users post on Educational Excursions that would not be included in the definition of information.
5. By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from Educational Excursions or provide to Educational Excursions through Platform.
6. By "post" we mean post on Educational Excursions or otherwise make available by using Educational Excursions.
7. By "use" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
8. By "active registered user" we mean a user who has logged into Educational Excursions at least once in the previous 30 days.
9. By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
1. If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the US or Canada, this Statement is an agreement between you and Educational Excursions, Inc. Otherwise, this Statement is an agreement between you and Educational Excursions Ireland Limited. References to "us," "we," and "our" mean either Educational Excursions, Inc. or Educational Excursions Ireland Limited, as appropriate.
2. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Educational Excursions, and supersedes any prior agreements.
3. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
4. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
5. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
6. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
7. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
8. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
9. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
10. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
11. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Educational Excursions.
You may also want to review the following documents, which provide additional information about your use of Educational Excursions:
• Data Use Policy: The Data Use Policy contains information to help you understand how we collect and use information.
• Payment Terms: These additional terms apply to all payments made on or through Educational Excursions.
• Platform Page: This page helps you better understand what happens when you add a third-party application or use Educational Excursions Connect, including how they may access and use your data.
• Educational Excursions Platform Policies: These guidelines outline the policies that apply to applications, including Connect sites.
• Advertising Guidelines: These guidelines outline the policies that apply to advertisements placed on Educational Excursions.
• Promotions Guidelines: These guidelines outline the policies that apply if you offer contests, sweepstakes, and other types of promotions on Educational Excursions.
• Educational Excursions Brand Resources: These guidelines outline the policies that apply to use of Educational Excursions trademarks, logos and screenshots.
• How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement
• Pages Terms: These guidelines apply to your use of Educational Excursions Pages.
• Community Standards: These guidelines outline our expectations regarding the content you post to Educational Excursions and your activity on Educational Excursions.
To access the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities in several different languages, change the language setting for your Educational Excursions session by clicking on the language link in the left corner of most pages. If the Statement is not available in the language you select, we will default to the English version.